Frequently Asked Questions
Is the service fully insured?
- Yes, we are fully covered with public liability insurance which protects a client’s house against accidental damage. Copy of the insurance will be given to you on our first meeting.
Do I need to be home when the cleaner arrives?
- No, the cleaners are trust-worthy and reliable so you can provide us with a spare set of keys and the cleaner can let herself in and out.
Will I get the same cleaner each week?
- Yes, unless she is on holiday or sick leave. In these instances a replacement will be arranged.
Do I need to pay for the service while I am on holiday or if I need to cancel?
- No, but we do require at least 24hrs notice in advance.
Do we need to sign a contract?
- House cleaning customers do not need to sign a contract, however business customers will be asked to sign a contract before we start the service.
Who provides the cleaning materials?
- If you are an individual client you supply the cleaning material and equipment. Alternatively, we can supply cleaning supplies, but at an additional cost.
Can you supply me with a cleaner’s references before she comes to my house?
- Of course. Verbal ( via phone ) references from our other clients will be available upon request.
How long will it take to arrange a cleaner?
- Usually we are able to supply a cleaner within a few days, but in rare cases it can take up to a week.
Is there a minimum number of hours per visit?
- Yes, we do require a minimum commitment of 2 hours per week, or 3 hours fortnightly.
Do the cleaners speak English?
- Most of our staff speak basic English. If you have any problems communicating with our staff you can simply contact head office and we will be more than happy to translate your requests directly to the cleaner. If you have any specific requests, you can either email a task list to us and we will pass it on to your cleaner or you can simply leave your cleaner a note.
How do I pay for the service?
- We accept cash, cheque or standing order payments that need to be made on weekly basis.
Monthly payments may also be discussed for business customers.