Terms & Conditions
- provide a regular cleaner, working any day from Mon - Sat, between 7.30 - 7.00pm.
- provide a copy of full public liability insurance.
- arrange a replacement if a regular cleaner is on holiday or unavailable to work.
- refund any unused funds.
- take responsibility for any damages caused by a cleaner. However we will not be responsible for normal wear-and-tear, or if any item is damaged by no fault of one of our cleaners.
- an hourly rate of £14.
- all payments to be made by either cash, cheque or standing order - on a weekly basis.
- all necessary papers ('terms and conditions' forms) to be signed and returned to the agency before the service commences.
- all cleaning materials and working equipment to be provided by the customer.
- all fragile or breakable items to be removed or secured by the customer.
- easy access to a client’s house (all locks must open with no difficulty).
- minimum 24hrs cancellation or re-schedule notice and a termination notice of at least 2 weeks .
- a complaint notification no later then 36hrs after completion of cleaning work.
- a late payment fee of £15 for an outstanding balance.
- a client to pay the full price of the arranged service if:
Alexcleaning is not notified on time about any cancellation or re-schedule of the service.
the cleaner arrives at the client's house/office e.t.c. and is unable to gain access.
- agrees not to hire or use any domestic service provided by a past cleaner introduced to the customer by Alexcleaning, otherwise he/she must pay a referral fee.
- agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.