TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for residential clients
– provide a regular cleaner, working any day from Mon – Sat, between 7.30 – 7.00pm.
– provide a copy of full public liability insurance.
– arrange a replacement if a regular cleaner is on holiday or unavailable to work.
– refund any unused funds.
– take responsibility for any damages caused by a cleaner. However we will not be responsible for normal wear-and-tear, or if any item is damaged by no fault of one of our cleaners.
– all payments to be made by either cash, cheque or standing order – on a weekly basis for residential clients.
– all necessary papers (‘terms and conditions’ forms) to be signed and returned to the agency before the service commences.
– all cleaning materials and working equipment to be provided by the customer unless specifically requested for a surcharge.
– all fragile or breakable items to be removed or secured by the customer prior to the cleaning job.
– easy access to a client’s house (all locks must open with no difficulty).
– minimum 24hrs cancellation or re-schedule notice and a written termination notice of at least 2 weeks in advance.
– a complaint notification no later then 36hrs after completion of cleaning work.
– a late payment fee of £20 for an outstanding balance.
– a client to pay the full price of the arranged service if:
. Alexcleaning is not notified on time and during business hours (9am till 6pm) about any cancellation or re-schedule of the service.
. The cleaner arrives at the client’s house/office e.t.c. and is unable to gain access.
– agrees not to hire or use any domestic service provided by a past cleaner introduced to the customer by Alexcleaning, otherwise he/she must pay a referral fee.
– agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.